Terms & Conditions for our helicopter tours
Passengers have to mandatorily follow the government prescribed measures in regards to COVID-19 and yatra. Without adhering to the same, boarding shall be denied by enchant aviation and / or its business associates without any refunds.
- Flying in hills are subject to many Force Majeure factors like delayed Air Traffic Clearances/Permissions, VVIP movements, valley flying by Indian Air Force (NOTAM), bad weather, sudden occurrence of technical snag in helicopter, illness of flying crew or late reporting of the guests at the helipads, among others.
- enchant aviation and / or its business associates shall not be liable for any medical emergency on the ground to the party. Therefore, in your own interest, guests are hereby advised to kindly consult a doctor and get medical check-uo before commencing the yatra. Medical check-up is mainly required if a guest has any medical illness condition.
- During the yatra Hotels / Resorts accommodation can’t be changed. If you want to change the accommodation, you can do it at your own cost (this cost will not be refunded and / or deducted from the tour cost), and reach the helipad by your own transport arrangements at reporting time given by the ground staff. If you are unable to reach helipad at reporting time, tour will be continued carrying other passengers for next destination; and you will have to make your own arrangements at your own cost (this cost will not be refunded and / or deducted from the tour cost) to complete your trip.
- Any sightseeing which is not included in ‘Package Inclusion’ section shall be charged, and you will to pay for it in cash.
- Where vehicle is deployed for road travel, 6 pax will travel in same vehicle; if extra vehicle is required as per your request, it will be charged, and you will to pay cash for it.
- While changing the shuttle service waiting time at Guptkashi / Phata / Sersi / Kedarnath could be 2-4 hours.
- Any donations, tips, pitthu, palki/pony and porter charges shall be borne by the guests on direct payment basis.
- Passengers traveling together may not travel in the same helicopter flight, as we may have to shift passengers in helicopter flights to manage the total weight of the helicopter.
- enchant aviation and / or its business associates reserves the right to cancel passengers, who are unruly, abusive, intoxicated, sick, mentally unfit or anyone else whom we deem to be unsafe to fly. No refund shall be done to such passenger(s).
- Guests are required to pay 100% of the tour cost before 30 days of the commencement of tour. Passengers would not be allowed to board or commence the tour, without paying the full and final payable amount.
NO AERIAL PHOTOPGRAPHY
Aerial Photography from Helicopter is illegal and punishable by law and photography at the helipad is strictly prohibited.
Infant below 2 years/12kg are carried free of charge. In case of verification of age, ID proof/birth certificate of the child shall be checked. Only 1 infant will be allowed among a group of six passengers. Total body weight of all six passengers and one infant should not exceed 450 kg.
Only one handbag weighing a maximum of 5 kgs is allowed per passenger.
HELICOPTER WEIGHT LIMTATION
Passengers would be taken on board depending up on the load and temperature conditions. Pilots call will be final. Maximum weight capacity of the helicopter is 450 kg (excluding baggage weight) at these destinations. All passengers on board must be within this limit. Hence, passengers are advised to provide us their exact weights at the time of booking and carry baggage within the permissible limit.
The maximum seating capacity for our helicopters is 06 passengers + 01 Pilot.
Disputes as to legality, interpretation, application, or performance of service or any of its terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Dehradun Jurisdiction.
The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the total amount. Balance payment has to be deposited at least 30 days prior to the date of arrival at Dehradun.
RESCHEDULING OF BOOKING
Rescheduling your travel date to any future or prior date, will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the total tour cost. This will be permitted only if informed at least 30 days before arrival date. In case the rescheduling is requested in less than 30 days prior to the arrival, then the booking would be treated as per cancellation terms and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
REFUND POLICY (REFUNDS TAKE MINIMUM 30 WORKING DAYS):
If passengers wish to cancel their booking, following refund policy shall be applicable –
– More than 30 days before the departure date — 90% of total tour cost will be refunded.
– Between 30th to 20th day before departure date — 50% of total tour cost will be refunded.
– Up to 19th day before the departure date — No Refund.
– No show – No Refund.
– Cancellation after commencement of Tour – No Refund.
FORCE MAJEURE/BAD WEATHER REFUNDS:
– Tour Cost: 25% of total tour base price per unutilized travel sector, minus INR 10,000 per person per sector toward the flight preparation and ground arrangement charges.
– Additional Services: Deduction of any additional services provided at any of the Dhams during the tour of the guests will be deducted over & above the refundable Tour Cost.
– Refund against any unutilized service would not be calculated separately and be added to the refundable amount. enchant aviation pays retention charges to all the vendors at each of the Dham, in case of non-usage of services.
BAD WEATHER/FORCE MAJEURE SITUATIONS POLICY:
– In case Yatra gets cancelled/disturbed due to any force majeure, guests will be provided Credit Voucher from enchant aviation for the advance paid, which will be valid for one year from the initial date of travel. Please note, advance once paid will not be refunded, but it can be utilized in the next one year against our helicopter tours / tour services by availing the mentioned credit voucher.
– Where bad weather, technical snags, or any force majeure reason beyond enchant aviation control results in the cancellation of your flight being delayed or cancelled, enchant aviation will not be liable in any way for the cancelled or delayed flight. However, refund will be given to clients as per our refunds policy. Any kind of inconvenience caused because of cancellation of flights is beyond the control of the operator. No compensation or reimbursement for accommodation, transportation, meals, or any other travel expenses done by the guests shall be offered in the event of cancellation of a flight.
– After commencement of tour, if the helicopter has to return mid-way due to weather/force majeure conditions, guests will be charged for the flying time of the sector getting cancelled @ INR 90,000/hr plus GST, over & above the additional services rendered to the guest.
– New Chardham passenger(s) scheduled for departure from Dehradun on any respective travel date shall be our top priority, over the back-log passenger(s) of previous days(s).
– Our obligation toward this tour is up to the 4N5D period of your Chardham yatra. Under no circumstance, enchant aviation and / or its business associates shall increase the 4N5D period for the guests, since we have advance bookings every day, hence carry forward of passengers will not be possible. In the mentioned period, enchant tours and / or its business associates shall try to cover maximum Dhams for the guests that is possible, subject to weather conditions and other operational barriers.
– Additional night halt charges shall be payable by the guests to hotel on direct payment basis, who continue to stay in the hotel accommodation arranged by enchant aviation during the bad weather day halts.
– Dehradun night stay is only a complimentary stay provided by us. The actual flying commences from day 02 of the tour.
– In case for 05 straight days there is no flying due to any force majeure reason, guests will be given full refund toward the Heli-tour booking, minus the flight preparation charges (as per the cancellation / refunds policy).
– We shall try to cover the maximum Dhams possible for the guests in the 4N5D tour period in case any force majeure disturbance occurs. And, for the unutilized Chardham sectors, guests would be given refund by enchant aviation as per our refunds policy.
– In case force majeure disturbance pertains remains for most part of the day, we shall plan the flights in the best possible way, subject to the remaining time-at-hand during the day, the operational restrictions and the weather forecast/conditions on the respective date. Planning of flights is as per the sole discretion of helicopter crew.
– enchant aviation shall solely decide the planning of flights for the Chardham groups, since we have to cater for multiple number of groups, that are stranded at each Dham in case of Bad weather/Force Majeure situation.
– No additional ferry flights shall be borne by enchant aviation and / or its business associates under any circumstance. If any passenger(s) require ferry flights to be operated for them in emergency on personal request, cost for the same shall be charged to the party @ INR 1,10,000/hr plus GST.
– In regards to the guests stranded at Kharsali/Harsil/Kedarnath/Badrinath, if any group requests to cancel their tour on their own desire and come down before their scheduled return date, the arrangement of vehicle for their return journey by road shall be done by enchant aviation , however, cost for the same shall be borne by the guests on direct payment basis. No refunds are applicable in case guests wish to cancel & return mid-tour.
- Any increase in government levied taxes/royalties after the confirmation of booking, would be extra chargeable to the guests. Payment of any increase in government levy will be mandatory before the commencement of tour.
- Bookings will be taken, considering there is acceptance of the above-mentioned terms & conditions by the party.