Chardham 5N / 6D
Dehradun based tour operator, we put extra efforts to make your pilgrimage memorable, by deploying local tour escorts at every helipad, who accompany you to the shrines. Our excellent local contacts, knowledge of the terrain, help us to deal any emergency situation, which is unmatched. Per person rates are mentioned above.
Year 2023 dates (10th May to 15th June) and (12th Sep to 15th Oct).
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Chardham yatra by helicopter from Dehradun. Watch Chardham yatra by helicopter video
Seats available from 18th Sep 2023 to 20th Oct 2023.
Includes: Rudrabhishek at Kedarnath ji (outside the temple in day time), Swarna or Vishnusahashram Aarti in Badrinath.
Tapkeshwar Mahadev Cave temple visit is included for those only who arrive Dehradun before 04:00 PM. Hotel check-in after darshan.
Uttarakhand, also known as Devbhoomi or the Land of Gods is famous for prominent chardham yatra – is a tour of four holy sites – Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath.
For Chardham helicopter tours, we are arguably one of the bigger operators in India today, and our experience in this field is unmatched.
Tour is conducted by Bell-407, Agusta-AW119, AS350-B3 helicopters in association with various Aviation Companies. The Pilots are highly experienced in high altitude flying in chardham circuit with years of experience.
Our entire team belongs to this hilly state of Uttarakhand, we are locals.
We know the people, culture, tradition, and the terrain like no one other. A vast network of business associates, tour guides & escorts, and locals helps us to conduct and organize perfect memorable chardham pilgrimage.
We take care of every arrangement for you (Pickup, drop, accommodation, meals, travel, darshans) from your arrival day in Dehradun till your departure from the city.
Helicopters, Vehicles, Accommodation used in tour are all sanitized on routine basis.
Note / Travel Tip:- KEEP ONE EXTRA DAY FOR YOUR RETURN JOURNEY, AS SOMETIMES TOUR MIGHT GET INTERRUPTED DUE TO BAD WEATHER CONDITIONS.
Trip Extension - Rishikesh & Haridwar
Read Terms & conditions fully and carefully before booking any tour with us.
Connect with Enchant Aviation to book your Chardham yatra by helicopter from Dehradun.
Chardham Yatra by helicopter from Dehradun - Trip Itinerary
Seats available from 18th Sep 2023 to 20th Oct 2023.
Reach 01 day earlier of tour commencement date at Dehradun. Tapkeshwar Mahadev Cave temple visit in Dehradun is included for those only who arrive Dehradun before 04:00 PM.
Timings mentioned in the itinerary are not fixed and can be changed without any prior written or verbal consent, as per weather / technical conditions or unavoidable circumstances.
We pick you from Jollygrant Airport, Dehradun, and drop at hotel in Dehradun.
Those who arrive before 04:00 PM, are taken to visit Tapkeshwar Mahadev Cave temple in Dehradun. Check-in hotel after darshan.
Overnight at Dehradun.
Dehradun - Yamunotri
05:45 AM :- We pick you from your hotel in Dehradun.
06:30 AM Departure Shahastradhara Helipad, Dehradun
07:05 AM Arrival Kharsali Helipad,
After Breakfast Take a palki (Sedan Chair) ride to Yamunotri (06 km one way). After Darshan back to Kharsali.
Night stay in Kharsali.
Yamunotri - Gangotri
0745 AM Departure Kharsali helipad.
0830 AM Arrival Harsil Helipad, Gangotri.
Drive 22 km. (in a pre arranged Non AC car / Jeep) to Gangotri.
After darshan, drive back to Harsil.
Night stay in Harsil.
Gangotri - Kedarnath - Guptkashi
08:45 AM: Departure Harsil helipad, Gangotri.
09:40 AM: Arrival Guptkashi / Phata / Sersi Helipad.
Helicopter is changed at Guptkashi, here other passengers might join you in this flight. Our Ground staff at Guptkashi and Kedarnath assists you at both the places. Trek 600mtr to reach temple.
10:00 AM: Departure Guptkashi / Phata / Sersi helipad.
10:10 AM: Arrival Kedarnath helipad.
11:30 AM: Departure Kedar helipad.
11:40 AM: Arrival Guptkashi / Phata / Sersi helipad.
Night stay in Guptkashi.
Guptkashi - Badrinath
10:00 AM: Departure Guptkashi / Phata helipad.
10:40 AM: Arrival Badrinath helipad.
On arrival at Badrinath our ground staff welcomes you and transfers to Hotel, which is approx 02 km from Helipad. Car / Jeep service is provided to cover this distance. Rest in hotel,
Attend complimentary evening Swarna or Vishnusahashram Aarti at Badrinath ji.
Badrinath - Dehradun
11:00 AM: Departure Badrinath helipad, Badrinath.
11:55 AM: Arrival Shahastradhara Helipad, Dehradun.
We drop you any one point of your choice within Dehradun city or Jollygrant Airport.
Tour concludes on drop.
- Complimentary pickup and drop from Jollygrant Airport or Railway Station, Dehradun to Hotel in Dehradun
- Complimentary visit to Tapkeshwar Mahadev Cave temple in Dehradun for those who arrive before 4PM in Dehradun, check-in hotel after Darshan.
- Complimentary 1st Night (one night only) in 5/4 star category Hotel in Dehradun (Including Dinner & B/F on a fixed menu basis).
- Complimentary drop from Hotel to Shahstradhara helipad.
- Dehradun – Chardham – Dehradun tour by helicopter.
- Guptkashi / Phata – Kedarnath – Guptkashi / Phata helicopter shuttle service.
- 01 Night stay at Kharsali, Harsil, Guptkashi / Phata / Sersi, Badrinath each.
- Palki (Palanquin) service to cover Yamunotri trek (Kharsali – Yamunotri - Kharsali). Tour guide service on Yamunotri trek.
- Veg B/F, Lunch, and Dinner on fix menu basis. (05 B/F, 04 Lunch, 04 Dinner).
- Car / Jeep service at Harsil and Badrinath.
- Complimentary Swarna Aarti or Vishnusahashram Aarti in Badrinath.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any snacks, mineral water charges.
- Any porter, horse, poni, palki charges (Other than mentioned in ‘Inclusion’ section).
- Any tips.
- Any boating, ropeway, cycle rickshaw, auto rickshaw charges.
- Any Donations, Tips, pooja, darshan, token, priest charges (Other than mentioned in ‘Inclusion’ section.
- Any extra expenses that might occur due to landslides, road blockage, strikes market closure, riots, bad weather conditions or any other situation that is beyond our control.
- Any medicines, telephone bills, laundry, charges
- ANY MEDICAL EMERGENCY / OTHER EMERGENCY EVACUATION CHARGES.
- Any service / item not mentioned in ‘Trip Includes’ section.
Dehradun – Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Jio, BSNL.
Kharsali – Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL
Harsil – Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL
Gangotri – BSNL
Guptkashi / Phata – Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL,
Kedarnath – BSNL, Airtel, Jio
Badrinath – Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL.
Usually there is very limited access of mobile network at Yamunotri and Gangotri.
The Hotels picked by us for your stay provide all good quality of warm linen (Quilts / Blankets). All rooms have attached washrooms (with western toilets). Geysers are installed in all hotels.
No, but the ground staff deployed at every helipad, will assist you. However, no tour escort / guide will accompany you in the helicopter.
Yes, you must carry enough cash with you during yatra. In case of bad weather conditions, you might need cash amount.
We recommend that you insure yourself against sickness, EMERGENCY RESCUE / EVACUATION, accident, hospitalization, etc.. We are not liable and responsible for any damages or extra expenses that may arise from mishaps and the loss of their belongings during the pilgrimage.
As, all four shrines are situated in high altitude, you should bring warm and water proof clothing against sudden changes in weather.
Females are advised not to wear Saaree.
You should carry following during yatra.
1. Waterproof trekking shoes.
2. light weighted rain coat.
4. Small umbrella.
5. Light weighted warm jacket.
6. Warm Cap.
8. Woolen socks.
The altitude of chardham shrines is between 8,500 ft to 11,500 ft, so you have to take care of high altitude sickness.
Take proper advice of your Doctor and carry the medicines you use. We provide you one complimentary small Oxygen cylinder (with mask) at Dehradun to carry with you.
Government of Uttarakhand has provided medical facilities at all shrines.
All chardham shrines are situated between 8,500 ft to 11,500 ft altitude, due to which the climate is highly unpredictable, and can change from sunny to heavy rains anytime. The weather can get cold quickly.
Not necessarily, some times we can change the helicopter en-route on ground.