Cover the holy shrines of Shri Kedarnath and Shri Badrinath in a comfortable way. (₹ 1,30,000/- per person).
Year 2023 dates (18th Sep to 30th Oct).
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Dodham yatra by helicopter 2023 booking.
Cover the holy shrines of Shri Kedarnath ji and Shri Badrinath ji in relax way. 01 Night stay at Guptkashi and 01 Night stay at Badrinath ji is included in the package, apart from arrival day night stay at Dehradun.
Arrival 01 day earlier of tour commencement date at Dehradun.
Keep 01 extra day as precaution for your return journey from Dehradun, as sometimes tour might get delayed due to bad weather conditions.
Connect with Enchant Aviation to book your dodham yatra by helicopter 2023, covering Kedarnath & Badrinath.
Keeping in mind the weather conditions in this high altitude Himalayan region, which sometimes might affect the tour; this trip is ideal for those who want to make their pilgrimage comfortable.
Evening Vishnusahashram or Swarna Aarti (or any other similar available Aarti) at Badrinath temple are included in the package.
Timings mentioned in the itinerary are not fixed and can be changed without any prior written or verbal consent, as per weather / technical conditions or unavoidable circumstances.
We pick you from Jollygrant Airport, Dehradun to drop you at Hotel in Dehradun.
Late evening our Tour Manager briefs you the tour itinerary in the Hotel Lobby, and answers any questionnaires you might have.
Approx reporting time for next day flying at helipad for next day flying is provided this night.
Night stay in Dehradun.
Dehradun - Kedarnath - Guptkashi
Be there in Hotel Lobby at prescribed time, with packed Breakfast.
We pick you from the hotel to drop at Shahastradhara helipad.
08:00 AM - Take helicopter flight (approx 30 mins) to Guptkashi. Helicopter will land at Sersi, Phata, or Guptkashi helipad.
You will be shifted to helicopter shuttle service to Kedarnath ji. Waiting time at Sersi, Phata, or Guptkashi helipad will be 1 to 2:30 hours.
Fly to Shri Kedarnath ji, flying time is approx 8 mins. Temple is at 600 mtr walking distance from helipad. Priority darshan slip is provided by the ground staff for a smooth darshan.
Reach back to Kedarnath helipad at prescribed time given by ground staff there, to fly down. Waiting time here also is 1 to 2:30 hrs.
Lunch is provided at Sersi, Phata, or Guptkashi Resort.
If we reach back by 01:00 PM to Sersi, Phata, or Guptkashi helipad, sight seeing Trijuginarayan temple is conducted in Bolero Jeep (shared by 6 pax of the group). This sight seeing is also subjected to traffic and road conditions.
Night stay at Sersi, Phata, or Guptkashi Resort.
Guptkashi - Shri Badrinath ji
Be ready in Resort parking at prescribed time provided by the ground staff to report at Helipad.
Fly to Badrinath, flying time is approx 30 mins. Helipad is approx at distance of 1 km here, our car will take you to the Hotel in Badrinath.
Ground staff will accompany you for priority darshan at the shrine.
Sight seeing Mana Village will be conducted we we reach before 3PM at Badrinath, else it will be skipped.
Later visit the Badri Kedar Temple Committee Office with evening aarti passes (sent to you in your email before commencement of tour), and take the time slot to attend it.
Night stay in Badrinath.
Badrinath - Dehradun
On last leg of your tour, be there in the lobby of the Hotel at the prescribed time given by the ground staff.
Take helicopter flight to Shahastradhara helipad Dehradun, flying time is approx. 55 mins.
We drop you at one point of your choice in Dehradun city (either Hotel or Airport).
Tour concludes, Services terminate on drop.
- Complimentary pickup from Jollygrant Airport, Dehradun.
- complimentary night stay in Dehradun Hotel (Dinner and breakfast included)
- Complimentary drop from Hotel to Shahstradhara helipad.
- Dehradun – Guptkashi, Guptkashi – Badrinath, Badrinath – Dehradun tour by helicopter.
- Guptkashi / Phata / Sersi – Kedarnath – Guptkashi / Phata / Sersi helicopter shuttle service.
- Priority darshan passes for Kedarnath and Badrinath.
- Complimentary Vishnusahashram or Swarna aarti pass at Badrinath ji.
- All meals (From Day 2 till drop at Shahastradhara Helipad) during dodham yatra on fix menu basis. Includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
- Car / Jeep service at Badrinath.
- All applicable taxes.
- HOTELS CAN BE CHANGED BY US WITHOUT ANY PRIOR WRITTEN / VERBAL INFORMATION IN LAST MOMENT.
- LAGHU RUDRABHISHEK AT KEDARNATH
Enchant Aviation has appointed a teerth purohit of Shri Kedarnath ji, who performs the laghu Rudrabhishek pooja outside the temple of approx 10 minutes. It is charged @ INR 1,100/- per person to be paid directly to the Purohit ji.
- Due to bad weather / or any reason extra accommodation cost will be bear by guest on direct basis.
- Rooms are booked on double or triple sharing basis only. For a separate single occupancy room, it will be extra chargeable @ INR25,000/-Per person (tax inclusive).
- Rates are valid for body weight upto 75kg. Excess body weight will be charges @INR 1,250/- per kg.
- Any snacks, extra meals, mineral water charges.
- Any porter, horse, poni, palki charges (Other than mentioned in ‘Package Includes’ section).
- Any tips.
- Any boating, ropeway, cycle rickshaw, auto rickshaw charges.
- Any Tips, donations, pooja, darshan, token, priest charges (Other than mentioned in ‘Package Includes’ section.
- Any extra expenses that might occur due to landslides, road blockage, strikes market closure, riots, bad weather conditions or any other situation that is beyond our control.
- Any medicines, telephone bills, laundry, charges
- ANY MEDICAL EMERGENCY / OTHER EMERGENCY EVACUATION CHARGES.
- Any service / item not mentioned above in ‘Trip Includes’ section.
Dehradun – Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Jio, BSNL.
Guptkashi / Phata – Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL,
Kedarnath – BSNL, Airtel, JIO (sometimes)
Badrinath – Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL.
No, but the ground staff deployed at every helipad, will assist you. However, no tour escort / guide will accompany you in the helicopter.
Yes, you must carry enough cash with you during yatra. In case of bad weather conditions, you might need cash amount.
We recommend that you insure yourself against sickness, EMERGENCY RESCUE / EVACUATION, accident, hospitalization, etc.. We are not liable and responsible for any damages or extra expenses that may arise from mishaps and the loss of their belongings during the pilgrimage.
As, all four shrines are situated in high altitude, you should bring warm and water proof clothing against sudden changes in weather.
Females are advised not to wear Saaree.
You should carry following during yatra.
1. Waterproof trekking shoes.
2. light weighted rain coat.
4. Small umbrella.
5. Light weighted warm jacket.
6. Warm Cap.
8. Woolen socks.
The altitude of chardham shrines is between 8,500 ft to 11,500 ft, so you have to take care of high altitude sickness.
Take proper advice of your Doctor and carry the medicines you use. We provide you one complimentary small Oxygen cylinder (with mask) at Dehradun to carry with you.
Government of Uttarakhand has provided medical facilities at all shrines.
All chardham shrines are situated between 8,500 ft to 11,500 ft altitude, due to which the climate is highly unpredictable, and can change from sunny to heavy rains anytime. The weather can get cold quickly.
Not necessarily, some times we can change the helicopter en-route on ground.